Whenever I feel like eating something yummy but no fuss, and don't really want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen while my food is cooking, I keep three things in mind:
1. Make something with chicken,
2. Add lots of Garlic and
For this week's #ManicMonday meal, I promise you that it will take all of ten minutes to prepare your food, and maybe 20 minutes to cook everything. What you will end up having for dinner is a healthy, flavorful and filling meal without a lot of time spent in the kitchen. Because, really, who has that kind of energy and motivation on a Monday?
2 pcs chicken breast
½ cup plain yogurt
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped (replace with dried if you don't have fresh)
salt and pepper, to taste
Juice of ½ lemon
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1 cup couscous, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix yogurt, garlic, rosemary, lemon, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Pour mixture over chicken breast
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- While chicken is cooking, make couscous in the microwave or stovetop using package instructions. This should only take 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken on top of couscous and enjoy!