Here we go. I've seen so many bloggers do this, and I'm almost ashamed to admit that in my years of extreme narcissism, I have not once jumped this bandwagon, haha. Here are the every-day contents of my bag.. which really is more like a small weekend bag, filled to the brim with.. secrets!
For all my guy friends, who I have forced to carry my bag for me, which is something forever-countered with a peek into the bag and an amazed "What the hell is in this thing?! POTATOES??" - this one goes out to you too. Hahha.
From the top, clockwise:
- Vintage YSL sunnies ("stolen" from Mom)
- Dolce & Gabbana prescription glasses (because I'm BLIND)
- Turquoise portable powerbank (because I always always always run out of battery)
- 32gig Apple iPhone 5
- River Island leopard wallet
- "David & Goliath" by Malcolm Gladwell
- Maybelline lipstick in "Magnificent Mauve"
- ZARA Woman Eau De Toilette
- Vintage leather Cartier wallet (where I attempt to organize my bank account, and keep foreign currencies)
- Daily Planner (can't-live-without)
- Macbook charger (washi-taped with love)
- Macbook Air 11" (my birthday gift to myself)
- Oxygen Clothing tropical print clutch (which I use as a Macbook sleeve, because sooo pretty)
- Keys + Gucci leather key chain
- Adam & Eve fan from Museo Del Prado in Madrid (gift from Mom)
- Favorite new carry-all tote, quilted and in black by REMUBLE (from the Change Clothes PH fundraising sale)
Now, wasn't that enlightening? I hope I didn't bore you too much.