2 medium sized eggplants
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup tahini
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small tomato, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pierce holes in your eggplant with a fork and throw in the oven for about 40 minutes, until roasted and tender.
- Rinse with cold water and peel off the skin
- Add all ingredients except feta, onions, tomatoes and paprika and put in a food processor or blender until mixed well.
- Place in a bowl and add onions and tomatoes, mix well.
- Add feta on top and sprinkle paprika
- Serve with toasted pita triangles