*Photo from Pinterest*
- Lie Flat on your back and place both hands under your butt.
- Raise both legs so your body is in an L position.
- Slowly lower your legs until they are about 3 inches off the floor. Never let them reach the floor.
- Slowly raise legs back to the L position. Repeat 15 times and do 3 sets.
- Lie flat on your back
- Raise one leg and hug your knees with both hands.
- Raise leg all the way up so both legs are in an L shape.
- Hold for 10 seconds to start but try to build up to 30 second.
- Repeat on other leg.
- Do 3 sets per leg.
- Start by laying flat on your back with your arms above your head.
- Slowly raise your upper body and lower body at once to form a V. Try and touch your toes.
- Lower your body and repeat. Try to do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.