I have to warn you, I am on a diet.. so most of my food posts will be yummy, but healthy. Coming home from a month in Europe, and my jeans are screaming for help. We've all been there, admit it. But I embrace times like these, because my creative juices are called out to flow, and I can think out of the box and invent, and reinvent healthier versions of my favorite recipes - culinary indulgence without the guilt.
I personally love making wraps, because it's oh-so uncomplicated, and you can add your favorites and subtract ingredients you don't favor. This meal took about 3 seconds to make, and its as easy as ABC. Who doesn't love a lazy little recipe!
- cream cheese
- dijon mustard
- fresh papaya
- canned tuna
- flour tortillas
- (I don't toast the tortilla, before using it, because once it cools, it becomes crunchy, which just ruins the rolling process)
- Lay out flour tortilla, and start assembling.
- You have to remember that you can't pack as much into the roll, because it will become uneven, and will be hard to cut up into pieces.
- Place all your ingredients along the center of the tortilla, careful to distribute it, so you don't leave gaps.
- Roll up tightly all the way.
How easy was that?!
Happy Manic Monday, kids!