Since most of my drinking these days involves Erica and a bottle of wine, I didn't wanna bore you with a non-recipe. Here is something I made myself for breakfast - I know it's non-alcoholic - but who says you can't add a shot of Vodka to make it a little more interesting?
- 1 kiwi
- quarter cup of red grapes
- quarter cup of frozen blueberries
- half cup passionfruit juice
- one tablespoon chia seeds
- two cups crushed ice
1. Blend red grapes with kiwi and one cup ice.
2. Blend passionfruit with blueberries, one cup ice and chia seeds.