500 g pasta
2 cups pasta water
1 cup grana padano, grated
1 cup pecorino, grated
3 tbs butter
2 tbs freshly ground black pepper ( Note: I used a mix of black, green and pink peppercorns)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, set aside 2 cups of pasta water. Drain and set aside.
- Add pasta water to a deep pan, and add the pasta back in.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well until cheese and butter are melted and turn into a sauce.
- Keep mixing until sauce thickens.
- Remove form heat and top with more cheese and pepper if desired.
And that is it, folks. Super easy, super good and addicting! I had mine with my #beststeakintheuniverse recipe and topped with a little prosciutto crudo.